Get a Free Quote Today!
077 720 8811
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you use sofa cleaning services in Sri Lanka?
The main focus when it comes to cleaning your sofa is to ensure that you remove bed bugs, dust mites and bacteria from it. These are known to make your sofa their home, and in the long run, they can damage the fabric. Our fabric sofa cleaner specialists will remove all the bacteria, dust mites, and bugs from the sofa.
Not only that, but exposure to these can end up leading to all kinds of health issues. That’s why we think it’s ideal to use an upholstery cleaning and leather sofa cleaning service in Sri lanka . It is efficient and allows you to eliminate all unwanted germs and bacteria while maintaining a great sense of cleanliness.
If you need more information about our sofa cleaning service and its process, visit our sofa cleaning page
How long does it take to Shampoo clean carpets or furniture?
- It all depends on the size of the cleaning surface.
- Carpet/Rug Cleaning For example, it takes about 1.5-2 hours to shampoo clean 500 sq.ft. of carpeted area.
- Upholstery Cleaning It takes about 1 hour to shampoo clean a regular 2-3 seat sofa.
How Long Does It Take To Dry After The Cleaning?
- Carpet/Rug Cleaning: Drying time usually varies between 3 -6 hours. It could dry earlier or later depending on the pre-condition of your rug/ carpet, ventilation of the environment where it dries etc.
- Upholstery Cleaning: Drying time: 5-24 hours. Drying time depends on the condition of upholstery
- (whether it is stained or not), type of fabric etc.
- Mattress Cleaning: Drying time: 3-24 hours depending on the condition of your mattress.
What Kind Of Cleaning Solutions We Use?
We use only green, non-toxic cleaning solutions. These products are absolutely eco-friendly. We also care about your pets. Our cleaning products are pets-friendly.
How Often Should I Clean It Professionally?
Is the cleaning safe for children and pets?
Yes. All of the main cleaning solutions we use are eco-friendly, biodegradable and are also safe for children and pets to use the item or area following cleaning.
How soon can I use the items after cleaning?
- The average carpet and rug will take between 2 – 4 hours to be touch dry although you can often walk on the carpets straight after cleaning. Upholstery will take 4 – 5 hours to dry on average.
- Curtains, leather and mattresses can be ready for use almost immediately following the cleaning.
- Drying times can vary due to soling and staining levels, humidity, ventilation and temperature.
- Our technicians will advise you how to get the quickest drying times.
How soon can I vacuum after the cleaning?
You can vacuum the carpet once it is dry, although you shouldn’t need to until your next regular vacuum.
Do I have to move the furniture before the cleaning?
No you don’t. Prior to cleaning we will advise which furniture we can and cannot move, although most furniture i.e. sofas, TV stands, chests of draws, bed side cabinets and even book shelves can be moved. We do ask that you remove small items off of the furniture prior to cleaning to reduce the chances of any accidental property damage.
Where We Clean Your Mattress / Rug ?
- We clean mattresses & Rug on-site only.
- All cleaning procedures are done in your apartment/house.
What equipment do you use?
We use a large variety of specialist professional equipment depending on the item to be cleaned. Our most commonly used method of cleaning uses our hot water extraction machine. This machine can rinse and extract the soiling and staining at very high power if necessary. We can also use different machinery for delicate fabrics i.e. silks and other dry clean only fabrics.
How do I pay?
Please pay at the end of the appointment using cash, cheque or Online Transaction